We can supply and advise on a full range of insulation to suit your requirements.
There are several questions to consider before making an insulation decision:
Level of comfort
- How good is the insulation at its job?
- Its effectiveness is measured by its R-value.
- How does the cost of the insulation compare with similar products?
- A fair price comparison should include the sq metre coverage and the insulation value (R-value) of that coverage.
- How much recycled content does the insulation have?
- Is the insulation made locally?
- Fire safe – will the insulation catch alight if there is a fire or is it non-combustible?
- Safe to use – is the insulation proven to be safe to use?
- Does the insulation have an independent confirmation of its quality and life span (a BRANZ appraisal)?
- Is it made by a reputable company with a long track record of manufacturing insulation?